Goa University Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of School of Chemical Sciences, Goa Business School, School of Earth, Ocean & Atmospheric Sciences, Faculty of Life Sciences & Environment, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences, Languages & Literature & Backlog on its official website unigoa.ac.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 10-01-2020.
Goa University Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Various Teaching Posts
|Goa University Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Registration Dates||14-12-2019 to 10-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Goa University Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10-01-2020.
Teaching: Various Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree/Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent from a recognized Institute for Goa University Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.1, 44,200/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Application Fees: Rs. 1000/- & Candidates from abroad – Rs. 7000/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Goa University Recruitment i.e, unigoa.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 14-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 10-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here