The GAIL (India) Limited (GAIL) has released Notification for the posts of Executive Trainee having 25 vacancies on its official website gailonline.com. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 12-03-2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of GAIL Notification 2020-20 are given below.
GAIL job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Executive Trainee job Recruitment Details
|GAIL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|Total No. of Posts||25|
|Registration Dates||01-03-2020 to 12-03-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of GAIL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 12-03-2020.
Executive Trainee: 25 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology or Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized Institute for GAIL Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 03.03.2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.60,000/- during one year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of GAIL Recruitment i.e, gailonline.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 01-03-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 12-03-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here