Forest Survey of India has released notification for the recruitment of 38 Technical Associates, Project Associates I,II & III vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 30-01-2020 to 05-02-2020. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2020 | 38 Technical Associates, Project Associates I,II & III Posts Apply Online @ fsi.nic.in
|Forest Survey of India Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Technical Associates, Project Associates I,II & III|
|Total No. of Posts||38|
|Registration Dates||30-01-2020 to 05-02-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Forest Survey of India Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 05-02-2020.
Technical Associates, Project Associates I,II & III: 38 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Diploma/PG in Any Science/ B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/Ph.D from a recognized Institute for Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Technical Associates – Maximum 35 Years/ Project Associates – Maximum 40 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.31000/- to Rs.54000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Forest Survey of India Recruitment i.e, fsi.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 30-01-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 05-02-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here