FCI Recruitment 2020: Food Corporation of India invites applications for the posts of JE, Steno, Typist, Technical Assistant Grade 3 & Others of 4103 vacancies on its official website fci.gov.in. The details of FCI Notification 2020 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., Update Soon. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
FCI job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | JE, Steno, Typist, Technical Assistant Grade 3 & Others job Recruitment Details
|FCI Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||JE, Steno, Typist, Technical Assistant Grade 3 & Others|
|Total No. of Posts||4103|
|Registration Dates||Update Soon to Update Soon|
Before Apply, Read full Details of FCI Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is Update Soon.
JE, Steno, Typist, Technical Assistant Grade 3 & Others: 4103 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduate from a recognized Institute for FCI Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years & Maximum Age Limit – 28 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Paper I, Paper II, Skill Test, Document Verification.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of FCI Recruitment i.e, fci.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: Update Soon
Closing date for submission of application: Update Soon
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here