Faridabad Police Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 474 Special Police Officer (SPO) on its official website faridabad.haryanapolice.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Offline before the last date of the Notification i.e., 3 September 2019.
Faridabad Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Offline for 474 Special Police Officer (SPO) Posts
Faridabad Police has released notification for the recruitment of 474 Special Police Officer (SPO) vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Offline from 30 August 2019 to 3 September 2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
|Faridabad Police Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Special Police Officer (SPO)|
|Total No. of Posts||474|
|Registration Dates||30 August 2019 to 3 September 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Faridabad Police Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 3 September 2019.
Special Police Officer (SPO): 474 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Army & Ex-Service men from a recognized Institute for Faridabad Police Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 25 – 50 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Faridabad Police Recruitment i.e, faridabad.haryanapolice.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 30 August 2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 3 September 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Offline Application: Click Here