Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released Notification for the posts of Stenographer & UDC having 151 vacancies on its official website esic.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 15-04-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of ESIC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
ESIC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Stenographer & UDC Job Recruitment Details
|ESIC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Stenographer & UDC|
|Total No. of Posts||151|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||19-03-2019 to 15-04-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of ESIC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 15-04-2019.
Stenographer & UDC: 151 Vacancies
- Stenographer: 30 Posts
- UDC: 131 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 12th Standard/ Degree/ equivalent from a recognized Institute for ESIC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs.25500
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Examination.
Application Fee: For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen -> Rs. 250/- & For other candidates -> Rs. 500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of ESIC Recruitment i.e, esic.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 19-03-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 15-04-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here