Educational Consultants India Limited (EDCIL) has released Notification for the posts of Young Professionals having 77 vacancies on its official website edcilindia.co.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 17th April 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of EDCIL Notification 2019-20 are given below.
EDCIL job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Young Professionals job Recruitment Details
|EDCIL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Young Professionals|
|Total No. of Posts||77|
|Registration Dates||18th March 2019 to 17th April 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of EDCIL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 17th April 2019.
Young Professionals : 77 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed B.Tech/ Post graduate degree/ post graduate Diploma/ Graduate in any field with 2 yrs experience from a recognized Institute for EDCIL Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 28 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.70,000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Panel Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of EDCIL Recruitment i.e, edcilindia.co.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 18th March 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 17th April 2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for EDCIL Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|