Defense Research & Development Organisation (DRDO CEPTAM) has released Notification for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff having 1817 vacancies on its official website drdo.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 23.01.2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of DRDO CEPTAM Notification 2019-20 are given below.
DRDO CEPTAM job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Multi-Tasking Staff job Recruitment Details
|DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Total No. of Posts||1817|
|Registration Dates||12.12.2019 to 23.01.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of DRDO CEPTAM Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 23.01.2020.
Multi-Tasking Staff: 1817 Vacancies
|Total Vacancies||1817 Posts|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th OR ITI Std from a recognized Institute for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.18000-56900/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/- & No fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment i.e, drdo.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 12.12.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 23.01.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here