DRB Chennai Recruitment 2020: District Recruitment Bureau, Chennai invites applications for the posts of Assistant and Junior Assistant of 320 vacancies on its official website chndrb.in. The details of DRB Chennai Notification 2020 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 26.02.2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
DRB Chennai job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Assistant and Junior Assistant job Recruitment Details
|DRB Chennai Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant and Junior Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||320|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||30.01.2020 to 26.02.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of DRB Chennai Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 26.02.2020.
Assistant and Junior Assistant: 320 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree in any discipline and Diploma/Higher Diploma in Cooperative Management from a recognized Institute for DRB Chennai Recruitment 2020.
- For OC Ex-servicemen – 48 Yrs
- For OC Differently Abled – 40 Yrs
- For Widows and SC/ST- No Age Limit
- For OC – 30 Yrs
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Examination, Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Rs .250/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of DRB Chennai Recruitment i.e, chndrb.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 30.01.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 26.02.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here