DME Telangana Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 128 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Tutors, Senior Resident & Junior Resident on its official website dme.telangana.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 05.11.2019 to 06.11.2019.
DME Telangana Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 128 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Tutors, Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts
|DME Telangana Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Tutors, Senior Resident & Junior Resident|
|Total No. of Posts||128|
|Registration Dates||31.11.2019 to 05.11.2019 to 06.11.2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of DME Telangana Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 05.11.2019 to 06.11.2019.
Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Tutors, Senior Resident & Junior Resident: 128 Vacancies
- Professor – 5
- Associate Professor – 10
- Assistant Professor – 9
- Tutors – 25
- Senior Resident – 26
- Junior Resident – 53
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed MD/ MS/ DNB/ MBBS/ PG Degree from a recognized Institute for DME Telangana Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Maximum 65 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of DME Telangana Recruitment i.e, dme.telangana.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 31.11.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 05.11.2019 to 06.11.2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here