Dhule Municipal Corporation (Dhule Municipal Corporation) has released Dhule Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 23 vacancies for the posts of Clerk typographer / Computer Operator. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., dhule.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 04-03-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Dhule Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 – Apply Walk-in for 23 Clerk typographer / Computer Operator Posts
|Dhule Municipal Corporation Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Clerk typographer / Computer Operator|
|Total No. of Posts||23|
|Registration Dates||26-02-2020 to 04-03-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Dhule Municipal Corporation Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 04-03-2020.
Clerk typographer / Computer Operator: 23 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Refer Official Notification For Educational Qualification Details from a recognized Institute for Dhule Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 43 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 10,000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Dhule Municipal Corporation Recruitment i.e, dhule.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 26-02-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 04-03-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Walk-in Application: Click Here