Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Recruitment 2019: Department of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab invites applications for the posts of Law Officer of 42 vacancies on its official website punjab.gov.in. The details of Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Offline before the last date of the Notification i.e., 06-01-2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Law Officer job Recruitment Details
|Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Law Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||42|
|Registration Dates||23-12-2019 to 06-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Dept of Home Affairs & Justice Punjab Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 06-01-2020.
Law Officer – 42 Posts
- Additional Advocate General – 6 Posts
- Senior Deputy Advocate General – 11 Posts
- Deputy Advocate General – 7 Posts
- Assistant Advocate General – 18 Posts
- A citizen of India and registered with a Bar Council under the Advocates Act, 1961
- An advocate who has been practicing in any Court of Law within the jurisdiction of India
- Should have standing as a practising advocate for number of years mentioned against the respective category and should be income tax payee with minimum gross annual income from professional in the last three years as mentioned against each category
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
- Additional Advocate General – Rs. 15,00,000/-
- Senior Deputy Advocate General – Rs. 10,00,000/-
- Deputy Advocate General – Rs. 7,00,000/-
- Assistant Advocate General – Rs. 3,50,000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates are Requested to download the Application form from the Official website punjab.gov.in and attach all the required documents then send to the address mentioned below. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of ……….”
Address: “Government of Punjab, Department of Home Affairs & Justice (Judicial-1 Branch), 9 th Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat-1, Chandigarh”
Starting date for submission of application: 23-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 06-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Offline Application: Click Here