Delhi Police (Delhi Police) has released Notification for the posts of Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator / Tele Printer Operator) having 649 vacancies on its official website delhipolice.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 27th January 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Delhi Police Notification 2020-20 are given below.
Delhi Police job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator / Tele Printer Operator) job Recruitment Details
|Delhi Police Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator / Tele Printer Operator)|
|Total No. of Posts||649|
|Registration Dates||28th December 2019 to 27th January 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Delhi Police Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 27th January 2020.
Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator / Tele Printer Operator): 649 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Institute for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Delhi Police Recruitment i.e, delhipolice.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 28th December 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 27th January 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here