Delhi Education Department Recruitment 2020: Delhi Education Department invites applications for the posts of Guest Teacher, TGT, PGT, EVGC of Various vacancies on its official website edudel.nic.in. The details of Delhi Education Department Notification 2020 are available at www.nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 10/12/2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Delhi Education Department Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Various Guest Teacher, TGT, PGT, EVGC Posts
|Delhi Education Department Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Guest Teacher, TGT, PGT, EVGC|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Registration Dates||19/11/2020 to 10/12/2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Delhi Education Department Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10/12/2020.
Guest Teacher, TGT, PGT, EVGC: Various Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduate, B. Ed, Post Graduate, CTET, Graduate, B. Ed, Post Graduate, CTET, Diplom or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Delhi Education Department Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Maximum Age: 36 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
- PGT including EVGC Salary Rs. 1445/- (Per Day).
- TGT including TGT(Special Education Teachers) Salary Rs.1403/- (Per Day).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List.
Application Fee: Check Notification for Details
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Delhi Education Department Recruitment i.e, edudel.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 19/11/2020
Closing date for submission of application: 10/12/2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here