DEE Assam Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 230 Junior Assistant, Peon, Night Watchman, Statistical Assistant on its official website www.dee.assam.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 30-03-2019.
Organization Name: Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam (DEE Assam)
Employment Type: Assam Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 230
Job Location: Assam
Last Date for Submission of Application is 30-03-2019.
1. Junior Assistant – 67
2. Statistical Assistant – 08
3. Computor – 03
4. Peon (Grade IV) – 148
5. Night Watchman (Grade IV) – 01
6. Driver – 03
Junior Assistant, Peon, Night Watchman, Statistical Assistant: 230 Vacancies
8th/ 10th/ Graduation Degree with Diploma in Computer Application or its equivalent
18 to 44 Years
Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- With 5000/6200/7400/- Grade Pay (Post 1-3,6), Rs 12,000 – 37,500/- With 3900/- Grade Pay (Post 4,5) Per month
Written Exam, Written Ability Test, Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview
Application Fee: Refer Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of DEE Assam Recruitment i.e, www.dee.assam.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 08-03-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 30-03-2019
OnlineApplication: Click Here