College of Vocational Studies (CVS) has released CVS Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 95 vacancies for the posts of Teaching. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., cvs.edu.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for New Delhi Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 22-12-2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
CVS Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 95 Teaching Posts
|CVS Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||95|
|Category||New Delhi Jobs|
|Registration Dates||14-12-2019 to 22-12-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of CVS Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 22-12-2019.
Teaching: 95 Vacancies
- Commerce: 29 Posts
- Computer Science: 01 Post
- Economics: 17 Posts
- English: 12 Posts
- EVS: 02 Posts
- Hindi: 11 Posts
- History: 10 Posts
- Mathematics: 01 Post
- Management: 08 Posts
- Political Science: 01 Post
- Tourism: 03 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Master degree with 55% marks from a recognized Institute for CVS Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of CVS Recruitment i.e, cvs.edu.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 14-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 22-12-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here