Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC Bihar Police) has released Notification for the posts of Constable having 8415 vacancies on its official website biharpolice.bih.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 14th December 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of CSBC Bihar Police Notification 2020-20 are given below.
CSBC Bihar Police job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Constable job Recruitment Details
|CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||8415|
|Registration Dates||13th November 2020 to 14th December 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of CSBC Bihar Police Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 14th December 2020.
Constable: 8415 Vacancies
|Bihar Police Constable Vacancies|
|Post||General||EWS||SC||ST||Extremely Backward/OBC||BC||BC (Female)|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Intermediate (10+2) from a recognized Institute for CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 18 -25 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level 3 Pay scale: Rs.21,700-69,100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Physical Test, Medical Test, Final Merit List.
Application Fee: For General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 450/-, SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 112/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment i.e, biharpolice.bih.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 13th November 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 14th December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here