Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission) has released Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 52 vacancies for the posts of Insurance Medical Officer. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., psc.cg.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 08.05.2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 52 Insurance Medical Officer Posts
|Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||52|
|Registration Dates||09.04.2020 to 08.05.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 08.05.2020.
Insurance Medical Officer: 52 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed MBBS Degree from a recognized Institute for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 32 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.56100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.400 for General Categories & Rs.300 for SC/ST/OBC Categories
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment i.e, psc.cg.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 09.04.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 08.05.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here