Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released notification for the recruitment of 170 Steno Typist, DEO vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 12th February 2020 to 08th March 2020. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2020 | 170 Steno Typist, DEO Posts Apply Online @ vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
|CG Vyapam Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Steno Typist, DEO|
|Total No. of Posts||170|
|Registration Dates||12th February 2020 to 08th March 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of CG Vyapam Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 08th March 2020.
Steno Typist, DEO: 170 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Quick Writer (Hindi)||2|
|Data entry operator||41|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th/12th Class from a recognized Institute for CG Vyapam Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
|For quick writing Hindi post||Pay Matrix Rs.2400-91300 (Level-7)|
|For the post of Steno Typist||Pay Matrix Rs.19500-62000 (Level-4)|
|For the post of data entry operator||Pay Matrix Rs.25300-80500 (Level-6)|
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: For General candidates application fee Rs. 350/-, For OBC candidates application fee Rs. 250/- & For Sc/ST candidates application fee Rs. 200/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of CG Vyapam Recruitment i.e, vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 12th February 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 08th March 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here