Chhattisgarh Gramin Aajeevika Samvardhan Samiti (CG BIHAN) & State Rural Livelihood Mission (CG Bihan SRLM) has released Notification for the posts of Assistant State Programme Manager, Programme Executive, District Mission Manager, District Programme Manager, Block Project Manager & Accountant having 27 vacancies on its official website bihan.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 06.01.2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of CG Bihan SRLM Notification 2019-20 are given below.
CG Bihan SRLM job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Manager job Recruitment Details
|CG Bihan SRLM Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant State Programme Manager, Programme Executive, District Mission Manager, District Programme Manager, Block Project Manager & Accountant|
|Total No. of Posts||27|
|Registration Dates||17.12.2019 to 06.01.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of CG Bihan SRLM Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 06.01.2020.
Manager: 27 Vacancies
- Assistant State Programme Manager – 01
- Programme Executive – 01
- District Mission Manager – 01
- District Programme Manager – 11
- Block Project Manager – 11
- Accountant – 02
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree or Equivalent from a recognized Institute for CG Bihan SRLM Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Maximum Rs. 48, 000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of CG Bihan SRLM Recruitment i.e, bihan.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 17.12.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 06.01.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here