Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board invites applications for the posts of AE, Assistant, Steno (Technical & Non-Technical) of 26 vacancies on its official website bwssb.gov.in. The details of BWSSB Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 05th Apr 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
BWSSB job vacancy Notification 2019- 19 | AE, Assistant, Steno (Technical & Non-Technical) job Recruitment Details
|BWSSB Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||AE, Assistant, Steno (Technical & Non-Technical)|
|Total No. of Posts||26|
|Registration Dates||07th Mar 2019 to 05th Apr 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of BWSSB Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 05th Apr 2019.
AE, Assistant, Steno (Technical & Non-Technical): 26 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 8 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Assistant – 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 3 Posts
- Meter Reader – 2 Posts
- Second Division Store Keeper – 1 Post
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Assistant: Should possess a Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science. One year duration course in Computer Science.
- Meter Reader/Junior Assistant: A pass in PUC or equivalent qualification with one-year duration course in Computer basics.
- Second Division Store Keeper: A pass in PUC with Certificate course in Material Management of any recognized Institution and one-year duration course in Computer basics.
- A pass in PUC or equivalent examination.
- Should have passed Senior Grade Shorthand and Senior Grade Typing examination both in Kannada and English with one-year duration course in Computer basics.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.29,780-64,680/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs.21,880-55,680/-
- Assistant/Stenographer: Rs.19,260-52,880/-
- Junior Assistant/Meter Reader/Second Division Store Keeper: Rs.15,460-48,680/-
Selection Process: Written Examination/Practical Test & Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of BWSSB Recruitment i.e, bwssb.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 07th Mar 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 05th Apr 2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for BWSSB Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|