Bihar State University Service Commission (BSUSC) has released BSUSC Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 4638 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Professor. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., bsusc.bihar.gov.in and www.nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Bihar Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 12-12-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
BSUSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 4638 Assistant Professor Posts
|BSUSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total No. of Posts||4638|
|Registration Dates||24-09-2020 to 12-12-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of BSUSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 12-12-2020.
Assistant Professor: 4638 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed PG (Relevant Discipline) with NET/ SLET/ SET from a recognized Institute for BSUSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit 55 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 56100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Test.
Application Fee: For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 300/-, For SC/ ST application form: Rs. 75/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of BSUSC Recruitment i.e, bsusc.bihar.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 24-09-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 12-12-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here