BRLPS Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 247 Block Coordinator, District Consultant on its official website brlp.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 15th April 2019.
BRLPS job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Block Coordinator, District Consultant job Recruitment Details
|BRLPS Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Block Coordinator, District Consultant|
|Total No. of Posts||247|
|Registration Dates||26th March 2019 to 15th April 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of BRLPS Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 15th April 2019.
Block Coordinator, District Consultant: 247 Vacancies
State Level Positions
- State Consultant-MLE & MIS – 1 Post
- Accountant – 1 Post
- Project Manager (ODF-S Cell) – 1 Post
- Consultant-SLWM (ODF-S Cell) – 1 Post
- Consultant-IEC/CB (ODF-S Cell) – 1 Post
- Consultant-Technical Sanitation (ODF-S Cell) – 1 Post
District Level Positions
- District Coordinator – 6 Posts
- District Consultant-CB & IEC – 21 Posts
- District Consultant-MLE & MIS – 27 Posts
- District Consultant-SLWM – 32 Posts
Block Level Positions
- Block Coordinator – 155 Posts
- District Coordinator: Graduate in any discipline with preference to Post Graduate/ MBA with a minimum 5 years of post qualification experience in the area of social/ rural development/ Social work (at least 2 years at district level).
Candidates with experience in Community Mobilization, Community Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) and Water Sanitation and Health (WASH)/ rural water supply and sanitation sectors would have an advantage.
- District Consultant-CB & IEC: Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Administration/ Rural Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development or Public Health from a recognized institute with a minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience in the area of Capacity Building and Training in the field of Public Health / WASH / Social/ Rural Development projects.
Candidates with experience in Community Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) and Water Sanitation and Health (WASH)/ rural water supply and sanitation sectors would have an advantage. Candidates with experience in successfully managing training and capacity building events in Hygiene, ODF, Sanitation/community-based programmes would be preferred.
- Other Qualification Check the Official Notification.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
- State Consultant-MLE & MIS – 55,000
- Accountant – 30,000
- Project Manager (ODF-S Cell) – 60,000
- Consultant-SLWM (ODF-S Cell) – 55,000
- Consultant-IEC/CB (ODF-S Cell) – 50,000
- Consultant-Technical Sanitation (ODF-S Cell) – 50,000
- District Coordinator – 40,000
- District Consultant-CB & IEC – 40,000
- District Consultant-MLE & MIS – 40,000
- District Consultant-SLWM – 40,000
- Block Coordinator – 25,000
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/- & SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of BRLPS Recruitment i.e, brlp.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 26th March 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 15th April 2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for BRLPS Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|