Bihar Pubic Service Commission (BPSC) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 177 Assistant Engineer(Civil & Electrical) vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
|BPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer(Civil & Electrical)|
|Total No. of Posts||177|
|Registration Dates||19-03-2019 to 22-04-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of BPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 22-04-2019.
Assistant Engineer(Civil & Electrical): 177 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering form AICTE approved organizations or equivalent from a recognized Institute for BPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 21 — 37 years
Salary Details: Pay Level – 09 (PB – 2, Grade Pay Rs.5400)
Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
|SC/ ST candidates of Bihar & Disability candidates||₹200|
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of BPSC Recruitment i.e, bihar.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
|Important Links for BPSC Notification|
BPSC Official Notification for AE Civil: Click Here
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
BPSC Official Notification for AE Electrical: Click Here
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|