Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released Notification for the posts of Technology Architect, Program Manager, Business Analyst & other having 39 vacancies on its official website bankofbaroda.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 27.03.2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of BOB Notification 2020-20 are given below.
BOB job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Technology Architect, Program Manager, Business Analyst & other job Recruitment Details
|BOB Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Technology Architect, Program Manager, Business Analyst & other|
|Total No. of Posts||39|
|Registration Dates||07.03.2020 to 27.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of BOB Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 27.03.2020.
Technology Architect, Program Manager, Business Analyst & other: 39 Vacancies
- Emerging Technology Expert: 3
- Mobile Application Developer: 5
- Quality Assurance Lead: 2
- Infrastructure Lead: 1
- Web and Front End Developer: 6
- Data Analyst: 4
- UI/UX Designer: 2
- Technology Architect: 1
- Program Manager: 1
- Data Engineer: 4
- Integration Expert: 2
- Database Architect: 1
- Business Analyst Lead: 2
- Business Analyst: 5
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed B.Tech, Engg Graduate, MCA, PGDM, Post Graduate from a recognized Institute for BOB Recruitment 2020.
- Technology Architect/Program Manager/Quality Assurance Lead/Infrastructure Lead/Business Analyst Lead: 30- 45 years
- Database Architect/Business Analyst/Data Engineer and others: 25 – 40 years
- Mobile Application Developer: 25- 35 years
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Shortlisting and/or qualifying test & Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- General /OBC candidates Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates – Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of BOB Recruitment i.e, bankofbaroda.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 07.03.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 27.03.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here