Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has released BMC Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 228 vacancies for the posts of Medical Officer. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., bmcsoftware.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 31.01.2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
BMC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 228 Medical Officer Posts
|BMC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||228|
|Registration Dates||23.01.2020 to 31.01.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of BMC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31.01.2020.
Medical Officer: 228 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Medical Degree from a recognized Institute for BMC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years to Maximum 38 years . For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written exam/ Personal Interview/ Document Verification.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of BMC Recruitment i.e, bmcsoftware.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 23.01.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 31.01.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here