Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released Notification for the posts of Scientist- B having 150 vacancies on its official website bis.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 31.03.2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of BIS Notification 2020-20 are given below.
BIS job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Scientist- B job Recruitment Details
|BIS Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Scientist- B|
|Total No. of Posts||150|
|Category||New Delhi Jobs|
|Registration Dates||02.03.2020 to 31.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of BIS Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31.03.2020.
Scientist- B: 150 Vacancies
|Discipline||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Mechanical Engineering||48|| (1) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).|
(2) Having valid GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) score of 2018/2019/2020. The GATE score must be valid as on 31.03.2020 (closing date of application).
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||5|
Age Limit: Maximum Age 30 years as on 31st March 2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.87000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Short-listing based on GATE 2018, GATE 2019, GATE 2020 Score/ Personal Interview/ Final merit list.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidate visit the official website bis.gov.in
- Find the notification & apply for BIS recruitment 2020 in home page
- Keep the scan required documents
- Fill the Online application form empty fields with out mistakes.
- Upload photograph & signature.
- Pay Application Fee through online/offline.
- Verify the all entry fields before click the submit button
- Take Print out of Online application for future reference.
Starting date for submission of application: 02.03.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 31.03.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here