Bihar Vidhan Parishad has released notification for the recruitment of 103 Office Attendant & Letter Distributor vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 20-09-2019 to 11-10-2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 103 Office Attendant & Letter Distributor Posts
|Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Office Attendant & Letter Distributor|
|Total No. of Posts||103|
|Registration Dates||20-09-2019 to 11-10-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Bihar Vidhan Parishad Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 11-10-2019.
Office Attendant & Letter Distributor: 103 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed i) Matric Pass.
ii) Knowledge of English & Hindi Language.
iii) Cycling ability
Age Limit: 18 years to 37 years as on 01 Jan 2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level-1 (Rs. 18,000 – 56,900) + allowances as per rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: For General/OBC: Rs.200/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.50/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment i.e, www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 20-09-2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 11-10-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here