Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi (BHEL) has released BHEL Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 260 vacancies for the posts of Trade Apprentices. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., jhs.bhel.com and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 20-01-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 260 Trade Apprentices Posts
|BHEL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Total No. of Posts||260|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||01-01-2020 to 20-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of BHEL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20-01-2020.
Trade Apprentices: 260 Vacancies
|Trade||No. of Vacancy|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th exam passed and ITI in relevant Trade from a recognized Institute for BHEL Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of BHEL Recruitment i.e, jhs.bhel.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 01-01-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 20-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here