Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL Bhopal) has released BHEL Bhopal Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 229 vacancies for the posts of Apprentice. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., bhelbpl.co.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 03rd Apr 2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 229 Apprentice Posts
|BHEL Bhopal Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||229|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||13th Mar 2020 to 03rd Apr 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of BHEL Bhopal Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 03rd Apr 2020.
Apprentice: 229 Vacancies
|Discipline||Graduate Engg.||Diploma Engg.|
|Computer Science & Application||04||Nil|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||03||Nil|
|Electronics & Tele communication Engg||13||02|
|Modern office Mgmt||Nil||20|
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
- Age limit for all categories: Upper age – 25 Years, Minimum age- 14 Years.
- Relaxation in Upper age limit – 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. – Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons. – Additional 5 years for wards of BHEL Bhopal employees (spouse/son/daughter).
Age Limit: 14 — 25 years (As on 01/01/2020). For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 9000/- Per Month & For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Go to official website bhelbpl.co.in.
- Find the advertisement “BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to – http://careers.bhelbpl.co.in/gt2021/atrmain.jsp.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Starting date for submission of application: 13th Mar 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 03rd Apr 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here