The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has released Notification for the posts of Forester, Head Constable, fireman, GD & Other having 965 vacancies on its official website apssb.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 28.02.2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of APSSB Notification 2020-20 are given below.
APSSB job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Forester, Head Constable, fireman, GD & Other job Recruitment Details
|APSSB Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Forester, Head Constable, fireman, GD & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||965|
|Category||Arunachal Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||28.01.2020 to 28.02.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of APSSB Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 28.02.2020.
Forester, Head Constable, fireman, GD & Other: 965 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th/12th/10+2 Standard/ Equivalent course with Science from a recognized Institute for APSSB Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 28 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.18000/- to Rs.81100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Trade Test/ Written Test.
Application Fee: General Candidates – Rs.150/- & APST Candidates – Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of APSSB Recruitment i.e, apssb.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further use.
Starting date for submission of application: 28.01.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 28.02.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here