Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released Notification for the posts of Research Assistant having 39 vacancies on its official website apsc.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 27-01-2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of APSC Notification 2020-20 are given below.
APSC job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Research Assistant job Recruitment Details
|APSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Research Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||39|
|Registration Dates||27-12-2019 to 27-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of APSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 27-01-2020.
Research Assistant: 39 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized Institute for APSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 22,000/-87,000/-PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs 9400/-plus other allowances
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: For General/EWSCandidate: Rs.250/- & For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of APSC Recruitment i.e, apsc.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 27-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 27-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here