Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser of 22 vacancies on its official website psc.ap.gov.in. The details of APPSC Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 09-05-2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
APPSC Recruitment 2019 for 22 Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Posts | apply @ psc.ap.gov.in
|APPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser|
|Total No. of Posts||22|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||18-04-2019 to 09-05-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of APPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 09-05-2019.
Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser: 22 Vacancies
1. Technical Assistant (Geophysics) – 08
2. Technical Assistants (Hydrogeology) – 01
3. Technical Assistant in A.P. Mines and Geology Sub-Service – 08
4. Deputy Inspector of Survey – 01
5. Technical Assistants in A.P. Archaeology & Museums Sub-Service – 03
6. Welfare Organiser in A.P. Sainik Welfare Sub-Service – 01
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree in M.Sc or M.Sc (Tech) or M.Tech, B.Sc Degree, Diploma in Civil Engineering / post graduate Degree in Archaeology / He had served as an Ex-Service men / passed Intermediate examination or its equivalent Examination from a recognized Institute for APPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 42 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 35,120 – 87,130/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 23,100 – 67,990/- (Post 3), Rs. 28,940 – 78,910/- (Post 4), Rs. 31,460 – 84,970/- (Post 5), Rs. 16,400 – 49,870/- (Post 6) Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination/interview.
Application Fee: For General Candidates Application Fee is – 330/- & For All Other Candidates (BC/ST/SC) Application Fee is – 250/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of APPSC Recruitment i.e, psc.ap.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 18-04-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 09-05-2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for APPSC Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|