Air India (Air India) has invited applications for 13 Posts of Security Agents. The eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in Interview /Personal discussion on 09th May 2019.
Air India Recruitment 2019 – Apply Walk-in for 13 Security Agents Posts
|Air India Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Security Agents|
|Total No. of Posts||13|
|Category||Jammu & Kashmir Jobs|
|Registration Dates||24th Apr 2019 to 09th May 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Air India Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 09th May 2019.
Security Agents: 13 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute for Air India Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: For AVSEC Qualified Candidates maximum 31 years Candidates who are Graduates in any Discipline ( Non-AVSEC Qualified Candidates) maximum 28 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.20,154 for Minimum wages for AVSEC qualified candidates (per month) Rs.17,654 for Minimum wages* for Non-AVSEC qualified candidates (per month)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/- & SC/ ST: Nil
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Air India Recruitment i.e, airindia.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 24th Apr 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 09th May 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Walk-in Application: Click Here