AEGCL Recruitment 2020: Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited invites applications for the posts of Assistant Manager & Junior Manager of 341 vacancies on its official website aegcl.co.in. The details of AEGCL Notification 2020 are available at www.nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 18th December 2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
AEGCL job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Assistant Manager & Junior Manager job Recruitment Details
|AEGCL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager & Junior Manager|
|Total No. of Posts||341|
|Registration Dates||09th December 2020 to 18th December 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of AEGCL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 18th December 2020.
Assistant Manager & Junior Manager: 341 Vacancies
1. Assistant Manager
No of posts: 114
Discipline wise vacancy:
Information Technology: 7
Human Resource: 7
2. Junior Manager
No of posts: 227
Discipline wise vacancy:
Information Technology: 6
- Assistant Manager – Full time B.E./B. Tech with minimum 60% marks.
- Assistant Manager (Human Resource) – 2 years full time MBA/PGDM Degree with specialization in (Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/Social Welfare) from any Indian University/ Institution approvedby AICTE/UGC with minimum 60% marks.
- Junior Manager – Full time Diploma course in Engineering with minimum 60% marks
Age Limit: Maximum 44 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 25,000 – 1,12,000/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test / Interview.
|S. No.||Category||Charges||Fee Amount|
|1.||Gen/ OBC/ EWS/||Application Fee||Rs. 800/-|
|2.||SC/ ST/ Female||Application Fee||Rs. 400/-|
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of AEGCL Recruitment i.e, aegcl.co.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 09th December 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 18th December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here