Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer released walk-in Interview notification for the posts of Lead Medical Officer, Gynecologist, Nurse and Other of 45 vacancies on its official website actrec.gov.in. The details of ACTREC Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in interview on 02-12-2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
ACTREC Walk-in jobs | 45 Lead Medical Officer, Gynecologist, Nurse and Other Posts
|ACTREC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Lead Medical Officer, Gynecologist, Nurse and Other|
|Total No. of Posts||45|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||29-11-2019 to 02-12-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of ACTREC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 02-12-2019.
Lead Medical Officer, Gynecologist, Nurse and Other: 45 Vacancies
- Lead Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Gynecologist: 03 Posts
- Study Manager: 01 Post
- Field Investigators: 15 Posts
- Nurse: 13 Posts
- Lab Technician: 02 Posts
- Co-ordinator: 05 Posts
- Field Attendant: 05 Posts
- Lead Medical Officer: DGO/MD with minimum 05 years of experience in working in community screening trials.
- Gynecologist: DGO/MD Degree and Training with colposcopy, experience of working in screening programme.
- Study Manager: Post Graduate Degree with minimum five years of working experience in field community trial and Knowledge of cervical cancer screening methods.
- Field Investigators: Bachelor of Social work/Sociology from any recognized university and desired experience of working in community.
- Nurse: Graduate Degree in nursing with experience of conducting VIA/taking pap Smears.
- Lab Technician: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from any recognized institute and experience of HPV testing.
- Co-ordinator: Post Graduate Degree with 02 years of experience or working in field community trial.
- Field Attendant: 10th Passed from any recognized board and ready for field work.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can attend the interview along with application in the prescribed format with original documents & zerox copies of the same on 02-12-2019 at the address mentioned below.
Venue: Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Cancer Center, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh).
Starting date for submission of application: 29-11-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 02-12-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Walk-in Application: Click Here