Tamilnadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN) has released Notification for the posts of Senior Factory Assistant having 460 vacancies on its official website aavinmilk.com. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 05th December 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of AAVIN Notification 2020-20 are given below.
AAVIN job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Senior Factory Assistant job Recruitment Details
|AAVIN Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Senior Factory Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||460|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||16th November 2020 to 05th December 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of AAVIN Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 05th December 2020.
Senior Factory Assistant: 460 Vacancies
- Dairying – 170
- Lab – 20
- Animal Husbandry – 70
- Admn – 70
- Marketing – 60
- Engineering – 70
- Senior Factory Assistant (Dairying): Must possess a min. qualification of pass in Class 10thwith ITI in Craftsmen Food Production with NTC from Govt. approved/recognized Institute.
- Senior Factory Assistant (Lab): Must possess a min. qualification of pass in Class 10thwith Certificate Course in Nutrition and Dietetics from Govt. approved or recognized Institute.
- Senior Factory Assistant (Animal Husbandry): Must possess a min. qualification of pass in Class 10th with Certificate Course in Animal Welfare/Animal Husbandry and Dairy Training/Livestock & Veterinary Science/Veterinary & Livestock Development Assistant/Veterinary Lab Technician from Govt. approved/recognized Institute.
- Senior Factory Assistant (Admn.): Must possess a min. qualification of pass in Class 12th standard.
- Senior Factory Assistant (Marketing): Must possess a min. qualification of pass in Class 10th with Certificate Course in Bakery and Confectionery / Food and Beverage Service/E-Commerce from Govt. approved/recognized Institute.
- Senior Factory Assistant (Engg.): Must possess a min. qualification of pass in Class 10th with and Boiler Attender Certificate Grade II/III issued by the Director of Boiler, Chennai.
Age Limit: 18 – 30 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.15700-50000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Interview.
Application Fee: OC/BC/BCM/MBC & DNC communities: Rs. 250/- & SC/ST/SCA communities: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of AAVIN Recruitment i.e, aavinmilk.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 16th November 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 05th December 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here