AAVIN Recruitment 2020: The Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited invites applications for the posts of Manager, Deputy Manager & Other of 176 vacancies on its official website aavinmilk.com. The details of AAVIN Notification 2020 are available at www.nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 09.12.2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
AAVIN job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Manager, Deputy Manager & Other job Recruitment Details
|AAVIN Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Manager, Deputy Manager & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||176|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||20.11.2020 to 09.12.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of AAVIN Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 09.12.2020.
Manager, Deputy Manager & Other: 176 Vacancies
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|8.||Deputy Manager (IR)||01|
|9.||Deputy Manager (Engineering)||06|
|10.||Deputy Manager (System)||01|
|11.||Deputy Manager (Dairying)||03|
|12.||Deputy Manager (Dairy Chemist)||03|
|13.||Deputy Manager (Dairy Bacteriology)||02|
|15.||Executive (Animal Husbandry)||04|
|19.||Private Secretary Grade-III||06|
|21.||Executive (Food Taster/Designer)||01|
|23.||Junior Executive (HR)||02|
|24.||Junior Executive (IR)||04|
|25.||Junior Executive (Accounts)||03|
|26.||Junior Executive (Typing)||06|
|31.||Technician (Auto Mechanic)||04|
|36.||Light Vehicle Driver||08|
|37.||Heavy Vehicle Driver||30|
|38.||Milk Recorder Grade- III||09|
- Manager (Veterinary): 1. Must possess a min. qualification of Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from Government approved/recognized University. Preference will be given to those who have completed National Diploma in Animal Husbandry/Animal Reproduction/Fodder and Feed Technology/Preventive Veterinary Medicines/Animal Welfare (or) Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Animal & Fisheries Sci.)/Bio-Informatics/Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosis/Dairy Processing and Quality System from Government approved/recognized institute after completion of B.V.Sc.& AH.
- Must have registered with Veterinary Council.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Light Vehicle Driver: 1. Must have passed VIII Std.
- Must have a min. of 03 (three) years exp. as Light Vehicle Driver.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: 1. Must have passed VIII Std.
- Must Possess a minimum of 03 years of experience as a Heavy Vehicle Driver.
Age Limit: Minimum age 18 y.ears. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.37700 – 119500 [Pay Matrix Level(20)]
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Oral Interview.
Application Fee: OC / BC / BC (Muslim) / MBC & DNC Communities: 250/- & SC / ST / SC (A) Communities: Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of AAVIN Recruitment i.e, aavinmilk.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 20.11.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 09.12.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here