Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has released Notification for the posts of Co-Pilot having 10 vacancies on its official website airindia.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Walk-in before the Last Date i.e., 30-11-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of AASL Notification 2019-20 are given below.
AASL job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Co-Pilot job Recruitment Details
|AASL Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||10|
|Registration Dates||03-05-2019 to 30-11-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of AASL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 30-11-2019.
Co-Pilot: 10 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10+2 from a recognized Institute for AASL Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 45 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 2,11,000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: For GEN/OBC: Rs. 3000/- For SC/ST: NIL
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of AASL Recruitment i.e, airindia.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 03-05-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 30-11-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Walk-in Application: Click Here