The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released Notification for the posts of Manager, Junior Executive having 368 vacancies on its official website aai.aero. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 14/01/2021. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of AAI Notification 2020-20 are given below.
AAI job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Manager, Junior Executive job Recruitment Details
|AAI Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Manager, Junior Executive|
|Total No. of Posts||368|
|Registration Dates||15/12/2020 to 14/01/2021|
Before Apply, Read full Details of AAI Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 14/01/2021.
Manager, Junior Executive: 368 Vacancies
|Manager (Fire Services)||11 Posts|
|Manager (Technical)||02 Posts|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||264 Posts|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||83 Posts|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||08 Posts|
- Manager (Fire Services): B.E/B.Tech Degree in Fire Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Engineering.
- Manager (Technical): B.E/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): Bachelor’s Degree of Three years in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations): Graduate in Science and MBA of 02 years duration. OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.Age Limit: Maximum age 27 years as on 30 November 2020.
- Junior Executive (Technical): B.E/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.Age Limit: Maximum age 32 years as on 27 November 2020.
- Manager (Fire Services): Maximum age 32 years
- Manager (Technical): Maximum age 32 years
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): Maximum age 27 years
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations): Maximum age 27 years
- Junior Executive (Technical): Maximum age 32 years
Salary Details: Manager (E-3): Rs.60000-3%-180000/- Per Month & Junior Executive (E-1): Rs.40000-3%-140000/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam/ Certification Verification/ Direct Interview.
- General / OBC: 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH: 170/-
- All Category Female: 170/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of AAI Recruitment i.e, aai.aero
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 15/12/2020
Closing date for submission of application: 14/01/2021
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here